Exam Tip 5 : Economics
Tips to score well in Economics:
- Make proper use of your reading time. Read all the questions very carefully.
- Select the best 5 questions on which you are confident, out of 8 questions.
- Try to finish your paper 15 minutes earlier, so that you can revise as well.
- Prepare handwritten notes for every chapter.
- Practice drawing neatly labeled diagrams.
- Try to prepare differences in a tabular form.
- Prepare numerical, as they can give you full marks.
- Practice past 10 years question papers.
- Avoid cutting, over-writing and using whitener.
- The day before exams, just revise the whole concepts and theories.