Exam Tip 4: Accounts
Tips to score well in Accountancy:
- Read the question paper and select your best questions very carefully.
- Journal entries must be on your tips.
- Practice the formulas on regular basis.
- Practice the format of various accounts like Balance Sheet, Capital Account, Journal, etc.
- Prepare the theory part of accountancy as well.
- Prepare proper working notes.
- Keep a check on your calculations.
- Work on time management. Do not spend too much time on a single question.
- Avoid cutting and over-writings.
- If possible, try to attempt extra questions.