Keypoints to score well in ICSE And ISC English
- Practice at least one or two comprehensions on a daily basis 10 days prior to the exam.
- Written practice should be done.
- Time management should be maintained while solving paper.
- Last ten year paper should be solved.
- Avoid using AND, BUT and BECAUSE to begin a sentence.
- Avoid using short forms like couldn’t, I’ve in Language Paper.
- Do not use Whats App language like B’coz, Gonna, soo.
- Attempt the questions which you know well in the beginning.
- Try to use quotes in Composition and while writing long answers for Stories and Poems.
- Underline important quotes and lines with highlighter or black pen.